Every year we look forward to welcoming thousands of students from France to our sites. Please read the information and documents below to ensure a safe and pleasant visit.
*Please note: the Maritime Museum at Castle Cornet is closed for the 2019 season*.
For more information on French school visits to our sites, please contact Jo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0044 1481 747 264.
- Please book all visits. Fill in the booking form (at the end of this page) and send it to email@example.com.
- Castle Cornet is a large site with many potential dangers. Please read the guidelines and risk assessment below.
- Prices do apply. The prices for French Schools during 2019 are:
Castle Cornet: £3 per student
Guernsey Museum at Candie: £2 per student
Fort Grey: £1.50 per student
German Naval Signals HQ: £1.50
Adults are admitted free, on the understanding that they will supervise students in small groups for the duration of the visit.
- A guided tour of Castle Cornet is £40 extra (this can be in French if a guide is available, please specify this on your form). We can host up to 30 students on a tour.
- Trails are available for Castle Cornet. Please find one attached below.
- We do not have a dedicated space for bags and rucksacks.