The Haunted Museum
30 & 31 October
Join us for a seasonal weekend at Guernsey Museum. There'll be:
* Some spooky stories in the Art Gallery
* Creepy crafts in the Discovery Room
* Terrifying (not really) trails in the Folklore Gallery
* 2 spooky-themed family films in our Theatre at 10.30 & 14.00 each day
You might meet some special visitors during your visit too. The Museum is open 10.00-17.00.
Normal admission applies, so entry is FREE with a Discovery Pass. Free entry will also be awarded to visitors dressed in FULL spooky attire (if approved by the 'gatekeeper').
More information about the film screenings:
Entry to the Theatre is included in your Museum entry price. You do not need to book a seat and there is no obligation to stay for the whole film. Due to our screening licence, we are not permitted to announce the film titles publicly. They will be on display at reception from early October but if you would like to know the film title before coming, you are welcome to:
- give us a ring on 226518 and we can tell you over the phone
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- join our private group on Facebook 'Guernsey Museum Films', where the titles will be announced.